2018 Worthies Awards – Nominations now OPEN
We are delighted to advise the nominations are now open please click here to nominate your favourites!
Lisa Whittleton Confirmed to Speak at Networking Breakfast
Our first networking and development event of 2018 has been confirmed and tickets are now on sale.
Taking place at The Holiday Inn, Abbey End Kenilworth on Friday 19th January at 7 am, this event will focus on wellbeing and mental health in the workplace and will feature Lisa Whittleton, Director of Illuminate
Did you know:
- Mental health costs the UK £70bn per year, equivalent to 4.5% of GDP (OECD)
- Mental ill-health costs each employer £1,035 per employee, per year (Sainsbury Centre for mental health)
- There are 15.2m sick days per year due to stress, anxiety or depression (Office for National Statistics)
- Failure to unlock discretionary effort costs UK business £6bn (BUPA)
- Only 2 in 5 employees are working at peak performance (CIPD)
Is your workplace wellbeing strategy complete?
Lisa Whittleton will be discussing mental wellbeing in the workplace and also giving an introduction to building personal resilience.
Who is Lisa and what do Illuminate do?
Mental health is a topic which is getting more and more media attention, and there is always new research being published which she loves to keep on top of. It is important for her skills and knowledge to be current to ensure they provide the most up to date techniques and services to their clients.
Also, being CPD accredited means her courses are constantly updated and monitored to ensure they meet high standards.
– Certified Everything DiSC Facilitator
-TAP.Cert – Certificate in Training Delivery
-MSc Occupational Psychology, University of Sheffield
-Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) through the National Institute of Disability Management and Research (NIDMAR)
-BSc Psychology, University of Leicester
-Accredited to complete Dyslexia Vocational Evaluations (Dyslexia Foundation)
-Level 3 Award in Education & Training (formerly PTLLS)
-Psychometric test user (A & B) in personality and ability testing
-Member of the Vocational Rehabilitation Association (VRA)
-Member of the British Psychological Society
Please book early to avoid disappointment.